FatWeb – Best Web Design New Zealand – Why to set up online?
The Communications and Information Technology Ministry is educating businesses and ensuring the nation’s infrastructure is world class. Fat Web has been helping SMEs to get more presence, leads and ultimately sales online for over 15 years.
Has your business made the move online? Is your business being seen on line? Here are a few reasons why you need to be seen on line.
Top 5 Reasons Why Getting Online is Critical For Your Business
- More Kiwis are online and shopping online. In 2012, 1.3 million New Zealand homes (80%) had some form of Internet connection. This 5% increase since 2009 indicates that the rate of new connections is slowing, which is to be expected as it gets closer to 100% of all households.
- Not only are more people online, but usage is increasing too. Data from Statistics New Zealand continues to show more consumption of online content. In particular those with a data cap of 50 GB or more continues to grow
- Smart Phones. They are everywhere, and everyone is using them. They are an on-hand research tool. After SMS (text messaging) internet browsing is the second biggest activity on a smart phone according to Ericsson New Zealand.
- A website that is being seen on line is like a salesperson that is invited into our home so it is seen by people looking for your services or products.
- Online businesses have increased sales. A MYOB’s survey of approximately 1000 Kiwi SMEs showed that those on line grew their business by 12% more than comparable businesses without a website.
One More – Yes there really are more than 5
According to the Department of Statistics those with a tertiary qualification are more likely to be reading online, listening to web radio, and watching web television than those without a tertiary qualification. The proportion of people engaging in these activities also increases as personal income increases.
Do you want them to see you?